For the last few weeks I have been lucky enough to spend my days lazing around on the beach, only moving to go for a swim in the beautiful ocean or to pick up a new book. However, those pesky Monday's are inevitable and today I am stepping back into reality.
To help soften the transition, I have put together my favourite Style Anchor's to keep me in holiday mode as long as possible while I return to work and start kicking towards my 2017 goals.
Check them out below and if you can't tell already, I'm trying really hard to stay in holiday mode!! Who's with me?!
- Breathtaking photographic PRINT of ‘Ghost Gum’ by Kara Rosenlund, $290, kararosenlund.com
- Write it down with a pocket size ‘Get Shit Done’ NOTEBOOK from MiGoals, $5.95, migoals.com
- Do your best work with the stylish ‘Kidron' TABLE LAMP from Coco Republic, $395, cocorepublic.com.au
- Get ahead with the ‘Brushed Rose/Walnut Leather’ WATCH from The Horse, $149, thehorse.com.au
- Subtle statements are key with the ‘Gold/Green RB3447’ SUNGLASSES by Ray-Ban, $200, sunglasshut.com
- The ‘People like us - Black bubble’ BACKPACK by Status Anxiety is perfect for your everyday travels, $299.95, statusanxiety.com.au
- The ‘Blanca Pallais Stripe Maxi Shirt’ DRESS by Faithfull the Brand is your best friend in this heat, $159, faithfullthebrand.com
- Get inspired to make 2017 your year with ‘It’s not how good you are, it’s how good you want to be’ BOOK by Paul Arden, $12.95, dymocks.com
- Stay organised with these uber trendy STORAGE BOXES from Kmart, $6, kmart.com.au
- Cuddle up with a wine on the Cleo ARMCHAIR from Jardan, POA, jardan.com.au
- Give your skin some love with the ‘Lemon bliss buff & bath salts’ SCRUB, $12, salusbody.com.au
- Because everything is better after you light a CANDLE, $49, sohmelbourne.com